As a Defy Security Help Desk Engineer, you will be supporting the team to deliver IT transformational projects aimed at improving the businesses overall Infrastructure. Additionally, you will be providing support to our internal teams in remote locations across the United States of America, giving first line support through their support operation. An ideal candidate will have 1-2 years’ experience in Information Security. In addition, you must have excellent written and oral communication skills, be successful working on a team collaboratively, and understand foundational IT concepts.
Entry level cybersecurity certifications are preferred.
- Provide direct problem resolution/help desk support to cooperate users and systems
- Provide on-call system support
- Image and distribute equipment to end-users, provisioning licenses and maintaining asset tracking system
- Work on miscellaneous projects that arise by request of other departments within the company
- Troubleshoot and escalate hardware related problems
- Support the following technologies: Microsoft Office 365 Products Windows 10/11, MacOS, Desktop, Laptops, basic LAN/WAN connectivity issues
- Experience with ZenDesk ticketing systems
- 1-2 years of experience in Information Security
- 1 or more years of relevant experience managing and supporting complex security environments
- Travel up to 10%
- CompTIA A+