As a Partner Manager, you will be responsible for achieving sales targets and rebate programs for an assigned partner portfolio, as well as being the liaison between Defy, our OEM suppliers and/or our Service Alliance Partners. You will develop and implement successful product and services programs unique to the specific categories, business units and selling venues.
- Oversee and coordinate all aspects of Defy’s relationship with partner
- Work with partner to identify new areas of opportunity for Defy’s growth and mutual success
- Assist in developing strategy to initiate and build growth and awareness within sales organization
- Facilitate/negotiate improved resale, MDF, Rebate, and other transactional and financial terms
- Function as point of escalation and control for issues and conflicts of all levels of the relationship
- Act as a partner advocate to all Sales Areas nationally for the assigned Partner(s)
- Develop programs in conjunction with marketing to drive demand
- Manage Defy’s presence on partner websites
- Coordinate education of partner(s) on Defy’s capabilities – ongoing
- Maintain field partner roster – partner manager contacts
- Manage partner briefing/report templates
- Manage and maintain certifications, vendor awards and other partner information relating to the partnership
- Perform other duties as assigned
This position will have no direct reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university required.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in product management (preferably in the cybersecurity industry).
- Knowledge of the IT manufacturer base and familiarity with IT market dynamics and partner marketing programs.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to organize and prioritize work required.
- Ability to adapt to changes, delays, or unexpected shifts in priorities while maintaining focus and productivity in a high-volume environment required.
- Possess a high degree of quality, integrity, and accountability for work product with demonstrated decision-making skills and the ability to obtain results required.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally at all levels of the organization and external contacts required.
- Excellent writing, communication, organization, and time management skills required.
- Ability to positively interact with personnel in a team environment required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint, Asana or other planning collaboration tools, and Salesforce are all required.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form, and to deal with several abstract and concrete variables
Defy is dedicated to providing a great overall experience to all of our customers and understand that starts with our employees. We encourage collaboration, growth, and success of all our employees.
With Defy you can expect:
- An entrepreneurial and collaborative environment
- Professional training opportunities
- An engaging and fun culture
- Opportunity to work with industry-leading, talented peers
- Remote (USA)
- Travel Required: 50-60%