Defy is seeking high-energy, experienced Sales Account Executives with experience selling information security solutions. This individual will play a key role in driving our continued growth. The Account Executive will be responsible to collaborate with Defy’s national sales organization to drive the sale of cyber security products, services and managed services to CISOs.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial startup environment. He/She will be passionate about selling and helping advance innovative solutions and technologies to CEOs, CISOs, CIOs, CTOs and other team members.
- Work effectively with Defy Security’s sales representatives, Solutions Architects, and Principal Consultants during the consultative sales approach to ensure the customer’s needs are met
- Drive revenues through the successful positioning and sale of Cyber Security products and services
- Execute the business plan jointly created with the extended Defy team
- Manage and control the sales process at every stage through contract signing
- Exceed quarterly results for sales bookings, revenue and gross margin
- Learn new and emerging technologies and remain current with information security news, techniques, and trends
- Leverage exceptional communications skills to lead business and technical presentations, demonstrations and conversations with C-level audiences with customers and partners
- Effectively manage multiple opportunities in a methodical and disciplined manner
- Set and manage expectations with senior stakeholders and team members
- Play an active role in driving growth in a positive, team oriented culture
- Provide weekly reporting of sales performance and pipeline
- 5+ years sales experience in technology software or information security
- Experience selling information security solutions
- Experience positioning and selling complex cyber security solutions including network security, data security, cloud security, IAM, endpoint security and threat prevention solutions.
- Threat intelligence, EDR, VM, Intrusion Detection and Incident Response
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- Strong at selling value versus price with proven experience in selling complex solutions and large deals to senior executives
- Highly motivated and adept exceeding sales bookings targets versus plan
- Excellent communications skills and ability to interact with partners, executives, and customers on a daily basis
- Fundamental understanding of software, computer, and network architectures