As a key contributor to the strategy execution at Defy Security, the Senior Talent Recruiter will help the company attain significant organic growth by attracting top talent particularly in Executive Sales and Technical roles. This key individual contributor will work closely with management across the organization in the identification, attraction, and onboarding of the highest caliber talent as we continue to expand our national presence as a leader in information security.
- Provide thought leadership and innovation around talent acquisition, recruitment, and onboarding.
- Work directly with hiring managers to develop effective sourcing, screening, and hiring strategies and tactics.
- Build and maintain network of active and passive candidates utilizing innovative prospecting and proven relationship management techniques.
- Utilize Social Media presence, Networking and Promotion to attract and identify appropriate prospects.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the essential skills and background to identify qualified candidates.
- Provide management with periodic reporting on recruiting backlog, recruitment efforts, timelines, and market intelligence.
- Performs screening, assessment, and evaluation of candidates for consideration by the hiring manager.
- Serves as a primary contact for both candidates and hiring managers throughout the position requisition lifecycle.
- Deliver an exceptional new hire experience by coordinating with the Onboarding Team and managers to ensure the highest level of engagement.
- Associate degree, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of two years in a comparable role with a record of recruiting success.
- Experience working in a technology industry with a role of sourcing talent.
- Experience leveraging social media and other recruiting sources and platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and manage mutually shared goals and outcomes.
- Prepared and able to be part of a rapidly changing environment and fast-growing team.
- Experience with Application Tracking System (ATS) and LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Ability and willingness to work across time-zones in a virtual setting.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal, and customer service skills required.
This position offers exceptional compensation and incentives, excellent company paid benefits and unlimited PTO.