Defy Security is seeking seasoned Pre-Sales engineers with experience selling information security solutions. This individual will be key in driving and supporting our continued growth. The Defy Security Solutions Architect plays a critical role in serving as a trusted partner to the Defy Security clients. He/She will be responsible for working with CISO, CIO, CTO’s and other team members to help design and advance innovated solutions and technologies to meet the business needs. This individual has real-world experience and will assist in the development of technology roadmaps and documentation; act as the subject matter expert in a variety of cyber security domains. He/She will maintain a solid understanding of the entire Information Security stack while supporting the end user.
- Assist in the development of security strategies and implementation supporting the day to day needs of the end user and their roadmap
- Design and solution complete security programs to meet client objectives, that includes technology and services
- Effectively work with clients to define roadmaps and execute on security strategy aligned with business goals, budgetary spend, and metrics based on return of investment
- Partner with other architects in IT, enterprise security and services teams in designing next generation customer and employee applications
- Stay informed of new security technologies and solutions to assist in the on-going development of the overall security strategy.
- Build and maintain relationships with key customer’s technical staff members and with internal stakeholders from IT, customer service and field operations.
- Share experience, knowledge, and ideas with clients and co-workers to maintain a kind and respectful team-based environment.
- Working with Defy Security’s Focused Partners to drive strategic initiatives and Go To Market strategies
- Function with a high degree of integrity and with an ability to keep information confidential.
- BS/BA or equivalent and applicable work experience.
- CISSP or other security certifications are a plus.
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant work experience related to cyber security.
- Ability to travel within assigned region or assigned accounts.
- Experience with the following highly preferred: Microsoft, O365, LDAP, Active Directory, ServiceNow, SailPoint, Qualys, CrowdStrike, Zscaler, Splunk and other leading security tools.
- Proficient across multiple operating systems such as Microsoft, Apple and Linux.
- Familiarity with Cloud (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS) environments and best practices for securing these environments with experience in Azure, AWS or GCP a plus.
- Familiarity with incident response tools and digital forensics concepts preferred.
- Ability to work in a highly adaptable and nimble team environment with responsive communication.
- Strong presentation, written, and oral communication skills; and demonstrated ability to interact with technical, non-technical, and business members of the organization.
- Ability to accurately interpret business direction and clarify technology’s alignment with stakeholder needs.